In today’s post, we will focus on the real estate market, specifically on Salesforce CRM solutions for Real Estate Professionals.
Most Real Estate Agents have their own tools that have been proved for years, and they fulfill their function until today and no one even thinks about changing it. However, today’s market is constantly changing, and following this line of thinking, the tools that Real Estate Professionals use for their daily work should also be a subject of change.
Why would anyone want to change something that has been working for years?
There are two answers to this question – development of technology and competition.
The development of technology requires a change in the way companies deliver services and the tools they use to do so across all industries. Let’s consider this for a moment. Let’s suppose that a large company – from any industry, introduces a new standard in customer service. Large companies are often well-known and thus have a large market share. An innovative approach to customer service, which is recognized by them, immediately goes to the public, making customers of other companies from the same industry begin to require a similar experience in contact with their company. The company has a choice, it can either adapt to the expectations of its customers or risk losing them to the competition.
Therefore, we can see that the development of technology, which is then implemented in the company, creates a new trend that often becomes a standard in a very short period of time. It is difficult to convince lost customers to return, so you would agree that it is way better to prevent the loss when as soon as the the trend is noticed – before it has become a standard.
The above assumption to almost any industry, not only to the Real Estate market.
Let’s get back to the topic.
How exactly will Real Estate Professionals benefit from using CRM?
- Faster response time. Your prospects expect to be answered immediately when they ask a question about a specific property. It is not surprising at all, because of the development and availability of various types of technologies that facilitate communication these days. CRM works perfectly in this situation. Easy to set up automation will notify the person requesting the contact that, for example, you are busy at the moment and you will get back to the prospect as soon as possible. Simple, elegant and most importantly – an effective tool.
- Intuitive automation. Appointment reminders, reminders to send documents, filling out some of the fields in all kinds of forms on the basis of information given earlier – are just some of the automation functions that you can use to facilitate your daily work. What’s more, it is much easier to build good relationships with the tools that will make you remember everything.
- Centralized Database. This point should be at the top of this list. Think about it – all the data you need in one place. All the data about your clients, transaction history, conversations, e-mails, etc. in one place! You “click” on a specific person in your database and you have access to any information you may need during the meeting. As a Real Estate Agent, you know best that appointments are often arranged ‘on the go’ and you may find that you don’t have enough time to go back to the office or rummage through all the files scattered around to find the information you need.
- Easier Correspondence. Most of the clients, when deciding to buy or sell the property again, prefer to work with the same agent with whom they have already worked before. It depends on the quality of the services experienced in the past, of course. Unfortunately, buying or selling of the property does not happen very often. Usually, when someone buys a house or apartment, they do it once or twice in their life. How can you maintain a relationship with someone for years – even if that person is in not willing to buy or sell a property very often? The answer is the CRM! The data collected is safely stored in the cloud, which allows you to easily access the data when you need it. With CRM from Salesforce, you can, for example, send birthday or holiday greetings as part of maintaining the relationship.
- Immediate Evaluation. With CRM from Salesforce, you have access to various types of analytical tools that allow you to generate reports in the real time. Thanks to them, you will gain immediate access to information about how you are doing in relation to others or your past actions. Thanks to this knowledge, you will be able to evaluate your actions and adapt to changes. This information will also allow you to build more effective strategies for the future. All this is done in real time and you don’t have to wait for the quarter or annual results.
The benefits listed above are only a part of what Salesforce’s CRM has to offer. Each system is designed in relation to your needs and can be significantly different from a system for another company operating in the same industry. It all depends on you and your needs!
Make your daily work easier and take care of good relations with your clients. Maintaining a good relationship with customers takes a lot of effort. With CRM from Salesforce you will maintain good relations with your clients and become more effective.
As an official Salesforce partner, we will be happy to design, implement and train your employees to use dedicated CRM in your company. Contact us today and join the trend that is slowly becoming a standard on a global scale.
ME PL Solution Team