At ME PL Solution, we meet the expectations of our Clients. This prompted us to create a package that Real Estate Professionals can use to facilitate their daily struggles.
The “package” of solutions for Real Estate Agents was created in consultation with the interested parties themselves. It includes functionalities that can be successfully used in everyday work. The functionalities in question include:
- Map. The map that appears in the Sales app on the Home page includes features such as:
- filtering records by values from selected records, for example: All contacts from a given city that deal with a given field of industry and we have classified them as potentially promising customers.
- the ability to mark areas on the map with a circle or several designated points on the map in order to find contacts or companies.
- the map also offers routing to a maximum of 8 addresses. The path shown is the most efficient between the points.
Below the map, our scheduled meetings are displayed (Events) and under them we can search for contacts in order to send an email, check the status and information we have collected about a given person. Of course, other objects can be displayed in these places, depending on the individual needs of the client.
- Today’s Events. Where scheduled meetings for today are displayed.
- Assistant. The function reminds you of activities and suggests next actions.
- Account. Where individual records store information about the company we work with.
- List View. With this function, you are able to sort the displayed data.
The price of implementing the package depends on your requirements. Salesforce Essentials license starts at $ 25 per month.
We also encourage you to read the short video in which we present the described functions in action.
We wrote about why CRM is a great tool for Real Estate Agents on our blog. Below, we paste links to articles that you can also find on our blog.
- CRM benefits for Real Estate Professionals
- CRM for Realtors
- Why Salesforce?
- Salesforce in a nutshell
- What is CRM?
- What is Salesforce?
ME PL Solution Team