CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM is a system that stores information about your customers in one place. Access to the entire history of relationships with your clients facilitates and improves the performance of daily duties.
CRM supports your:
- customer service,
With the right implementation of CRM in your company:
- your customer information are in one place,
- you don’t lose important information,
- you have a plan, to scale fast,
- the process of creating a report runs smooth,
- you can work from the field,
- you can adjust your business to your team, your customers, and all of the processes that you run.
Another way to use CRM in your company is automation of the process in your business.
We talk about:
- marketing automation,
- sales force automation,
- service automation.
There are almost countless possibilities to automate processes mentioned above in your company.
According to the data:
Only 12% of companies used cloud-based CRM in 2008 – now, 87% of companies are using CMR!
74% of the companies saying that CRM software has improved their access to customer data.
Numbers tell for themselves
As an official Salesforce partner, we design, implement, advise and train employees in the use of dedicated CRM systems based on the latest Salesforce technology. A few minutes of conversation may allow you to avoid problems in the future. Contact us today, and save yourself time, money and stress.
Grow with Salesforce!
- What is Salesforce?
- Basic Salesforce functionalities
- Why Salesforce?
- Salesforce in a nutshell
- The better way of presenting the data
- CRM? Start with Essentails!
- Grow with the Essentials
MEPL Solution Team