In today’s post, we will focus on a topic that interests almost everyone today. How to centralize all communication channels with the client? Salesforce Digital Engagement is the answer! What is Salesforce Digital Engagement? Read on.
What is Salesforce Digital Engagement?
The tool is an add-on to Salesforce that supports sales and customer service departments. Thanks to the centralization of many communication channels, you will serve your clients regardless of the communication channel they choose.
With the add-on, you will gain access to popular communication channels such as:
Many different types of reports are lost in the rush of daily duties. The problem is even bigger when you cannot be contacted in the way preferred by your customer. “The customer is our master”, so we should do everything to enable him to serve and contact us. Suppose a customer would like to contact you using the Messenger app. If he can’t do this, he probably won’t bother finding another communication channel.
The pandemic has changed the way we do things, work and live. According to the Salesforce Research report:
As customers spend more time at home with their devices and less time in stores or places of work, the shift toward digital channels has accelerated. At the same time, the share of organizations offering in-person customer service plummeted, and channels such as online chat, messenger apps, and video support saw double-digit adoption gains. Eighty-seven percent of service professionals say customers have increased their use of digital channels during the pandemic.Source: Salesforce Research
There is something to fight for.
What are the benefits?
In order for the product to be of value to us, we need to know the benefits and how it can help us.
- Unify data in the company. The effectiveness of customer service and sales departments is largely based on having the right data. Unifying the stored data is one way to increase the efficiency of the customer service and sales departments.
- Help your customers to help themselves. Providing
- information on and answering frequently asked questions is one way. Provide support materials for your customers to use.
- Add alternatives to the phone call. Perhaps the client prefers to contact you via chat? Are you prepared? Where does the conversation go? Do you need to look for it?
- Automate. Free your employees from some of the boring, repetitive duties by automating some of them.
- Use A. I. Use artificial intelligence to direct work to the most appropriate person in your company. Artificial intelligence – on the basis of the collected data, can tell you the most optimal solution based on the assistance provided so far in similar cases.
What’s more? We will mention two more of the Salesforce Digital Engagement capabilities that we believe are very helpful.
The license covers 25 conversations with bots each month, which can respond in the way you specify. When none of the agents can answer at the moment, the bots provide the first line of assistance. Moreover, if the bot is not able to respond in the satisfactory way, the conversation will be redirected to the appropriate person, who will be free.
Digital Engagement also allows you to add a menu – on your website for example, through which the client will be able to choose the communication channel. A great convenience for customers who will not be forced to search pages on social media or your website.
How much does it cost?
As we mentioned before, Digital Engagement is an add-on to Salesforce. This means that each system user will need an additional Salesforce Digital Engagement license. You can read more about prices here.
Salesforce Digital Engagement is a powerful tool that allows you to centralize all communication channels in one place. In order to provide the highest level of service, companies must adapt to the habits and preferences of customers. Salesforce Digital Engagement was created for this very purpose.
As an official Salesforce partner, we design, implement, advise and train employees in the use of dedicated CRM systems based on the latest Salesforce technology.
You can read more about our services here.
Grow with Salesforce!
ME PL Solution Team
More on our blog:
How to implement the CRM system from Salesforce in your company? Read more on ME PL Solution blog.
Perhaps the concept of CRM is familiar to you and you are wondering if you really need it or is it the right time now? A few questions will help you figure it out. Read more on ME PL Solution blog.
Salesforce CRM supports your business and allows you to be more effective!